Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This Cody and this is his Blog. Please...go read all about him and his short stay with us. I saw a wet picture of him from the beach, and I realise that I look just like him when wet.


Actually, no words can express the sense of loss that I have. Losing friends at such a tender age is something Pa himself has yet to experiance.
Oh Cody... Why did you have to go so soon? We would have had many a fun time together... and picnics and trips... not to mention my coming birthday with Jaffe. I will always remember you.
See you soon at the Rainbow Bridge. We'll all go there some day. Dun worry... I'll remember always how you smell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They will go to a better place.

Simba and Jazzi said...

Sending lots of nose licks, sounds like you need them.

Simba xx