Sunday, February 25, 2007

We went to another Dog Hsah today... (Yes, its on purpose...I really do think people shouldn't get anal over a word...)

And BOY did we have a real bit of fun.


Admittedly it was less organised than the other Dog Hash but both has definately different merits!

You can see some of the shots over at http://dirtydawgs.wordpress.com/
Thanks for everything guys!

Now, for a little preview on Uncle John's works...


I am really at a loss for words when I look at this picture. If Uncle John was a bitch, I'll be happily humping him all the time. Or I'll let him hump me....ok...that all sounded wrong.

As I said...I'm loss for words.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, a great looking pic!

I really should hire Uncle John to take some pics for Bella. I have lots of problem getting nice shots of her. She is such a pretty girl so I can only blame my skills heh!

Your little comment on that controversial little word. Spot on.

G.

Luna said...

Hey bearbear!! That is a real photo teaser from U John. Can't wait to see the rest of them. U John not only skillful but he sure can pose himself.. I'll post his photo soon in my blog doing a stunt kekeke..

Thanks for joining and keep us company.. and I hope you all enjoy it =P

Anonymous said...

great photo! it was nice meeting you, your human, and uncle john.

now that we are done with the formalities... group pic! group pic! group pic! *LOL*

BigBrownBearBear said...

la la la la la!