Wednesday, May 09, 2007



I was at Aunty Agnes'place today... cause Pa accidentally left a bottle there the last time he visited.

Pets' Gantry
Blk 338 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1 #01-1643
Singapore 560338
Tel: 6456 6652
***They are no longer accepting walk in grooming! Too busy. Be sure you call before you go down!***

There was a little Indian boy that was so happy to see me. He hugged, hit, pounded, pinched and yelled loudly into my ear. His parents were extremely unconcerned really. Pa had to caution them that not all dogs were as tolerant as me! But honestly, that little bugger was ok.

Then just a short time later, as I was going home after a rewarding day at the Dog Run, I was on leash and walking back, when this group that was sitting outside the Dog Run looked at me for quite some time.

And just as I was walking past this little boy, plainly ignoring him, his pregnant mother suddenly shot up and RAN to the boy, and she bodily placed herself inbetween me and a very far away me, with her arms circling him. Pa was shocked. And there was 3 other less than friendly dogs around...just smaller. Just not a Rottweiler.

Pa told the lady that its ok. There isn't a need to do that. She said that not all dogs like little kids. I wasn't even interested in the little bugger. He had a weird smell. Flabbergasted, Pa just walked away.

Next time Pa tells me he's going to "warn" me by saying "Watch out Bear of that Crazy Bitch on your right". I tell Pa to control himself. It is inevitable that people will fear me... Rightly so. Some of my genetic brothers and sisters didn't behave themselves.

It is an uphill battle, but I shall overcome all and take over the world.

By the way, you guys might be interested to download this PDF file...it has some pretty interesting information on Food. After reading it, I'm so happy Pa has be on BARF.

http://downloads.truthpublishing.com/LivewithDrLisaNewman.zip

And you guys should head over Herbie's Dlog to read about his mummy's run in with a nagging Vet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah...some people can be so irritaing. I try to forgive because they are so ignorant. Heh.

Once I told some people off at my condo's AGM that while it is my responsibility to restrain and control my dog but if the kid comes up to my dog and starts harrasing her, it is normal that she will show her irritation like any human being! It is also the parents' responsibilty to restrain and control their kids!

When I walk Bella and I see kids and parents walking towards us, usually I will try to lead her away from them. But some how it rankles when I see them behave as if I am walking a lion or tiger. GrrrRRRRRR.

Bella's G.

Amber-Mae said...

Wow... that is a lot to take in! Altho I like people & especially little kids, I don't like them being very irritating & annoying to me! Sometimes the malay kids will taunt me & call me. And when I do go towards them to say hello, they run away, scream & tell their parents about me. My hoomans tell them to SHUT UP! & don't call me but they are too stubborn to do so. Some kids sit on my back which is extremely uncomfortable for me! Coz I have bad hips & imagine a 20 over kilo kid sit on my spine??? I try not to get angry tho my my hoomans don't like it at all!

You know what my mommy said to me, if any malay kids or adults call me, she say she'll loosen the leash & let me go towards them since they called me to... Hehehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer