Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Pa's diet has started...

At first, I didn't think he was serious about it, but it really looks as if he's sticking to it. For his sake, I hope so too.

You guys should see the stuff he eats. At best, it is interesting... I'm not sure if Pa will do it, but I've invited him to post up his losing weigh program progress here... I'm sure some of you guys need to lose some too.

Not me of course.Isn't she prweety?
more importantly... she PLAYS!
And she would soon discover that... I play back as hard!
No pa...I really can't slow down. And you're in the way.
Argh! the frustration of defeat! NOOOOOOOOoooooooo...... Again! AGAIN!
Oh Yeah. Whose the bad boy now?
Oh yeah....just a little more to the left. That's it. That's why playing with her is so much more satisfying. She provides an entire package!

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Ooooo, you like her don ya Bear? And I can see that you LOVE tennis balls alot too! Go on. Why don you ask her out on a date?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Snowball said...

Hi Bear Bear,
We met at the Pool before. I have visted your blog many times but this is the first time I left a comment. Do hop over to pay me a visit as well.

Luv,
Snowball

Anonymous said...

That human looks like great fun - I loved your pics!

River

The Brat Pack said...

That human looks like great fun - she's a keeper.

Your pics are always so macho!