Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Swimming Pool Doggie Style

Pa's day out with his new camera... Like him, I've been on a Diet. Lost 3kgs, but according to Pa, i seem to be moving a lot better. Honestly, I seem to be limping less.
This is my Cool side-ward glance.
OPS! you just caught me coming out of the shower!!! Can I help you??
Yes I see that now... I see that the Ball is coming my way. I must have Jedi Patience.
You talking to me? You TALKING to ME??
Oh... Prey... I think...
Oh... its coming nearer... Just s nibble....
Shit... I hope Pa's not looking!
How to exit the water in a hurry to play tag...

Step 1: Go right to the edge of the Pool
Step 2: Front Paws at 30 degree angle out of the water...
Step 3: Hind legs to exit just as fast and assume the pounce position.
Step 4: Now.. KILL KILL KILL!
Look Buddy, for the last blooming time. I am NOT going to take the ball from you. Just push one nearer to the edge will ya?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pa has done an awesome job with the photos - you look magnificent!!

And good work with the diet too!

River

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! 3kg? That's alot... Hope you're not too skinny, hehe! Looked like you had a pawsome time! Nice pictures!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer