Monday, April 28, 2008

Farewell Jaffe and Kaylie

Goodbye Uncle Chris and Aunt Shellen... It has been a great run with you. Goodbye Jaffe and Kaylie... you have taught me a ton of things.
I remember the Dog Run where we had so much fun. You introduced me to all your friends. Some I still see, some I will meet later on.
Your mama was the bestest fren to have. She showed me what all I can be. And she had yummy treats.
Now, I've all grown up. And thanks to you, I had a great time doing it. I hate to think I would never see you again... So update your blog will you? I will see you there instead.
Uncle Chris's photo. Its really very nice. Pa has lots to learn about his spify camera.
Bruno was so tired he had to sleep with his head up and eyes closed.
We'll miss you guys. We may not meet anymore this lifetime, but we know its not forever. Nothing is.

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

So sad that they both are leaving for Canada but I'm sure they're still going to blog. You guys can still keep in touch...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Bear Bear these are lovely photos! Why are you called the Fear? You look so sweet...
Wouldn't you like to sign my doggie-guestbook?

Lots of licks from Flori (UK)

BigBrownBearBear said...

Hello Flori,

Remember to look me up when you're coming to Singapore.

WOOF!

PS. People think I'm fearsome. I try to change their minds.